1, All power supply equipment and circuit online must be professional electrical personnel in accordance with safety standards to install.
2, Check the installation place:
Before installing the equipment, please check that the electrical connection is as required according to the instructions.
3, Rubber feet: do not use products that do not have rubber feet installed.
The rubber feet must be securely attached to the device.
4, Installation location requirements:
(1) The product must be placed in a stable place in accordance with the instructions
(2) Place the product in a place that is easy to connect wires and easy to maintain normally
(3) It is recommended that the oven deviate from the wall at least 50cm distance, can install the exhaust pipe on its own to ensure the smooth flow of oven exhaust, while the oven's. Top and left and right sides, no obstructions allowed to keep the oven cool and exhaust
(4) All ovens must be placed on a stable table or on a shelf.
(5) If the product is placed against the wall, please keep away from flammable objects
(6) Please pack the product in a well ventilated place equipped with good fire extinguishing equipment.
5. Before use, please remove the film on the surface of the product.
6. Electrical connection
1) The connection to the power cord must be in accordance with the electrical safety standards.
(1) Power cord connection: with a suitable screwdriver to secure the cable and secure.
2) When connecting, please follow the connection chart.
(1) Before connecting, check whether the voltage and frequency information conforms to the required parameters on the product parameters.
(2) Install a bipolar switch before the product and the power cord, and the voltage error cannot exceed .10% when the machine is running. Note: The product must be connected to the ground wire.